CEC412 - NICE Delphi 9.5 Enterprise Technology & Troubleshooting Course
Audience: IT Professional
Approximate Seat Time: 5 hours
You may be interested in buying the CEP950 - NICE Certification Course package, which includes CEC406, CEC412, and CEE950.
This course is designed to provide the IT professional with an overview of and the ability to work with the technologies that affect Delphi 9.5. Strategies for troubleshooting the most common Delphi issues are also included. This is the second of two courses that will prepare you for the Newmarket International Certified Engineer Exam.
Course topics include the following:
- Delphi and Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 Active Directory® Strategies
- Delphi and its Relationship to Microsoft® SQL Server® 2005
- Windows Vista® and Your Delphi Environment
- Troubleshooting Delphi Issues
- Delphi Maintenance Planning
- Flash® Player 8.0 or higher
- Adobe® Reader® 7.0
- Screen resolution set to 1024 x 768
- Disable any pop-up blockers