Hospitality Sales and Catering Software for Hotels
Innovative Technology. Experience and Expertise. Customer Relationships.
Newmarket International's technology expertise is built on the experience of serving the global hospitality market for over 25 years, including the world's leading hotels and hotel brands looking to better manage their hospitality business and successfully monetize function space. If you're looking to increase revenue, lower costs, and improve customer satisfaction and guest loyalty, let's open a dialogue and discuss how, together, we can move your hotel business toward greater profitability.
- You've closed the deal. How profitably can you execute the event?
- How quickly and effectively can you communicate and manage change?
- Are you getting the optimum use out of your space?
- What's the best way to up-sell services? F&B?
- What are you doing to manage guest satisfaction and customer loyalty?
Good client relations mean open communications. Let us help you to improve customer satisfaction after you close, how to configure rooms to get the most out of your hotels, increase F&B profit margins, up-sell services that people really want, and ensure that your guests come back for more.
Select your hotel solution to learn more.
- Drive incremental hotel bookings with faster RFP response times.
- Integrate and optimize your hotel lead distribution business processes and increase revenues while lowering costs.
- Eliminate hotel sales bottlenecks and prioritize responses to strategic accounts.
- Capture lead source information from multiple business channels and effectively measure channel ROI and value.
- Reduce hotel costs and improve productivity with control of your BEOs, Banquet Checks, and Reports, including Taxes and Tax Groups.
- Increase hotel catering revenue and improve productivity with pricing control and flexibility.
- Maximize hotel function space and drive incremental bookings with improved internal and external communication.
- Maximize efficiencies and lower hotel costs by integrating your property and enterprise systems, including hotel sales & catering, property management, revenue management, and digital signage systems.
- Effectively analyze hotels sales productivity and business performance data to better forecast and shorten sales cycles and increase revenues and profits.
- Analyze hotel business data to better manage organizational performance and create greater accountability among your teams.