To stay competitive in hospitality, your company needs to stay flexible as the business landscape changes. Newmarket International's Professional Services organization understands the importance of flawless execution when implementing or upgrading a Newmarket International product or solution, regardless of changes in the business environment. Our Project Management team comprises experts at managing and leading projects to achieve expected business outcomes. In addition, our Project Managers understand the unique business needs and processes of the hospitality industry. With each project you can expect:
- Clear communication with periodic updates and ongoing action logs
- Established timelines with concrete milestones
- Battle tested project management methodology
- Depth and experience to deal with and guide you through unforeseen challenges and obstacles
- A Newmarket International advocate for an on-time, on-budget deployment
Having a Newmarket International Project Manager at the helm of your project provides peace of mind and ensures success.
Newmarket International Trainers are among the most experienced team members in our organization. The majority of our team of Trainers has their roots in both hospitality and technology business services. They've previously served in sales and service delivery roles, and therefore understand your business, and know what is required by end-users to support and contribute to the long-term success of your company. The goal of training is to have end-users take what they've learned and immediately apply it to their everyday tasks - this translates into an immediate return on investment (ROI). When participating in a Newmarket International Training class, you can expect that we will:
- Make great use of educational moments in an instructor led environment
- Understand individual user needs and requirements and provide additional focus where needed
- Make training tangible; users can immediately apply what they've learned to their job.
- Establish relationships quickly so that end-users are comfortable asking questions and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the training
Members of our Systems Engineering team are responsible for installing the required software needed in your environment in order to achieve expected business outcomes using Newmarket International solutions, including:
- Knowing your technical infrastructure
- Preparing to assure minimal system downtime